Sr. Customer Success Manager, Tilia
19 days ago
Linden Lab develops platforms that empower people to create, share, and thrive within virtual experiences.
Founded in 1999, the company first launched Second Life , the groundbreaking virtual world enjoyed by millions around the globe, in 2003, which has since gone on to boast nearly two billion user creations and a vibrant $500 million (USD) economy.
Tilia Inc. , founded in 2017, is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Linden Research, Inc., and a licensed money transmitter in the U.S. Tilia enables publishers of video games and virtual worlds to create in-world economies and monetize user interaction. Built from the ground up to be robust, flexible, and secure, Tilia powers virtual economies of leading and cutting-edge publishers with hundreds of millions of dollars in circulation.
Together, we’re Linden Lab. If you want access to the forefront of virtual words and the financial rails that power them, this is the place for you. We invite you to come as you are.
We are seeking a dynamic Customer Success Manager for our Tilia business that will focus on sales operations and customer onboarding. Reporting to the Director of Business Development, this role will ensure smooth processes are in place for all steps of the sales process.
This customer-facing role would be leading communication, both internally and externally, as we navigate the implementation journey and ongoing relationship with our partners. The Customer Success Manager would work closely with all involved departments (Sales/BD, Engineering/Product, Compliance, Legal, Underwriting, Finance, Marketing and Leadership) to put detailed processes in place that ensure a smooth customer experience while meeting all department requirements.
You will focus on opportunity tracking; ensuring our internal CRM is maintained with all open opportunities up to date. This includes fine tuning the current CRM infrastructure, and updating based on individual department needs, as well as working with all departments to ensure a great customer experience.
What We’ll Offer You
The stability of an established company with startup momentum. An unparalleled opportunity to create -- relationships, systems, strategy and culture. An environment where your voice will be heard and your impact deeply felt. A sense of belonging where your work is appreciated and rewarded.
At Linden Lab, you'll be surrounded by creators, supporters, advocates, strategists, and hilarious human beings - all of whom are eager to collaborate and grow alongside you. In the Customer Success Manager role you will have the opportunity to shape our sales processes and build key relationships- working closely with leadership and our customers.
What We’ll Create Together
- An exceptional customer onboarding process; work closely with all department leaders to build and formalize a sales process that:
- Ensures a smooth process for the customer
- Maximizes efficiency while ensuring all individual dept requirements are met
- Define and improve upon current sales operations
- Formalize CRM infrastructure and processes that includes all stakeholders, and training for each department on how to keep their responsibilities up to date.
- Build and formalize the CRM process for “live” customers, and lead customer success efforts to ensure they are happy with Tilia’s service, and identify up-selling opportunities.
- Open opportunity tracking to identify log jams and ensure customers have a smooth experience, while ensuring the CRM stays current.
- Partnership with Marketing to ensure Sales/BD teams have necessary collateral to win deals.
- An onboarding process; ensuring smooth communication throughout for both the customer and the engineering/product teams.
What You’ll Bring to the Team
At Linden, we celebrate all the dimensions of diversity, including diversity of experience. We recognize that candidates applying for this role will be most successful if they bring the following with them:
- 5 - 7+ years of professional experience in a customer/client facing role; representing a software, SaaS or Internet product/service platform
- Fintech Industry knowledge is preferred
- 3+ years of experience within a Customer Success Manager, Sales Enablement, Product Support or Technical Account Manager role
- The ability to quickly build rapport and influence internal leaders and primary customer contacts
- You have developed and refined successful sales and customer implementation processes for digital products and services
- Curiosity to learn about our product, processes and industry and have the aptitude to analyze data to help make informed strategic decisions with
- Proactivity and flexibility needed as the Tilia sales organization continues to scale quickly
- You are proficient with multiple progressive CRM and project management tools
- Communication is your strength. You seek to understand the priorities of our business leaders, needs of our customers and effectively resolve any conflicts that arise
Work Environment & Physical Demands
As a remote-first company, we take great care to ensure an inclusive experience for all Lindens. You may be offered the opportunity to travel to company meetings and events, however this is not a requirement. We aim to optimize for remote attendance, not just accommodate it.
The physical demands and work environment described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use the computer and communicate with coworkers in a remote office environment. The employee frequently is required to stand or sit to complete work and may occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The Fine Print
Linden Lab celebrates diversity of thought, race, national origin and culture, age, experience, religion, economic and social status, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status or disability status. Building a culture of inclusion allows us to create and share experiences with each other, and with our virtual communities. We always seek to maintain a diverse and welcoming workplace, and candidates from all backgrounds are encouraged to apply.
The statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees in this job. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.