Sr. Business Systems Analyst (Digital Asset Management)
10 days ago
Get to know The Pokémon Company International
The Pokémon Company International, a subsidiary of The Pokémon Company in Japan, manages the property outside of Asia and is responsible for brand management, licensing, marketing, the Pokémon Trading Card Game, the animated TV series, home entertainment, and the official Pokémon website. Pokémon was launched in Japan in 1996 and today is one of the most popular children's entertainment properties in the world.
Get to know the role
Job Title: Sr. Business Systems Analyst Role
As the Senior Business Systems Analyst in our Product Program, you will be responsible for a mix of project management, application administration, process optimization, business analysis, and production support. This role will be involved in solution selection, business process evaluation and optimization, solution implementation and providing support for Digital Asset Management applications utilized by internal and external stakeholders. The ideal candidate has experience working with the creation, editing, cataloging, and sharing of digital assets. Experience working with Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Digital Asset Management (DAM), Project/Portfolio Management (PPM), and familiarity with Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and Product Information Management (PIM) solutions is preferred. This role will maintain a comprehensive understanding of current and future needs of the Product program by working directly with stakeholders and in partnership with the Product Program Manager and IT Leadership. The Sr. BSA will serve as a subject matter expert for cross-functional projects and upstream/downstream systems, with the first major project to aid in solution selection and implementation of a Digital Asset Management system.
FLSA Classification (US Only): Exempt
People Manager: No
What you’ll do
- Ensure systems that support your end users are reliable, adopted, remain relevant and seamlessly support evolving business processes. This includes sourcing, configuring, implementing, maintaining, upgrading, integrating, providing training for and monitoring applications.
- Conduct a variety of workshops such as: joint application development, design thinking, requirements gathering, mind mapping, value stream mapping, etc.
- Perform discovery gap analyses, process design, requirements gathering, source to target mapping and data analyses, data cleansing and data migration activities.
- Author diverse documentation, including business process flow diagrams, system context diagrams, value stream maps, user stories, end-to-end test scenarios, knowledge base articles and training materials.
- Collaborate effectively and efficiently with developers, stakeholders, and leaders during various stages of development including designing, configuration/coding, testing, deploying, maintaining.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for cross-functional projects and upstream/downstream systems.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement to increase output, raise quality and reduce cost.
- Work independently to drive time, scope and budget, testing, implementation, risk, and change management.
What you’ll bring
- 8+ years of professional experience supporting or as part of a creative team developing digital assets.
- 5+ years relevant experience working with business units to optimize the usage of DAM within the enterprise.
- 5+ years relevant experience administrating, monitoring, reporting against and troubleshooting DAM systems.
- Strong Digital Asset Management (DAM) experience from concept to release and through end of life.
- Experience with stakeholders in different time zones and multiple go-to market pillars.
- Experience with Agile/iterative development methodologies and tools (Jira, Jira Service Desk) preferred.
- Familiarity with other business systems such as: PIM, MAM, DAM, ERP CRM, RPA, low-code application platforms, SharePoint, Confluence, etc.
How you’ll be successful
- Passion for Pokémon: Develops an understanding of the Pokémon brand, the impact it has on our people, culture, business, fans, and communities, and applying that knowledge and passion to everything you do.
- Challenging the Expected: Approaches challenges with curiosity and creativity, embracing the possibility of failure as an opportunity to learn something new, develop innovative ideas, solve complex problems and identify unique opportunities.
- Integrity and Respect: Demonstrates integrity and respect by leading with empathy, listening to others, seeking out different perspectives, and taking personal responsibility for decisions, actions, and results.
- Dedicated to Quality: Takes ownership to maintain and promote high standards, looks for new ways to learn and improve, and embraces a growth mindset to seek and apply feedback from others in an effort to continuously improve.
- Building Relationships: Develops and strengthens relationships, adopting a “team first” mentality and working collaboratively to solve problems and meet shared goals.
- Delighting Customers: Listens and understands the interests and needs of our customers and stakeholders, making them feel heard and important, and embracing these learnings to continue delivering a unique Pokémon experience.
What to expect
- An employee first culture
- Company events that celebrate the spirit of Pokémon
- Competitive cash-based compensation programs
- Base salary range: For this role, new hires generally start between $125,000 - $148,200. The full range is $125,000 - $187,000. This range is applicable for the labor market where the role is intended to be hired. Final base salary is directly related to each candidates' qualifications and professional experience uniquely
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you
- Generous paid family leave
- Employer-paid life insurance
- Employer-paid long and short-term income protection insurance
- US Employees: 401k Employer Matching
- UK/IRE Employees: Pension Employer Contributions
- Fitness reimbursement
- Commuter benefit
- LinkedIn learning
- Comprehensive relocation package
- Hybrid work environment
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this role. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required. Employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed. For roles in the United Kingdom, candidates will need the right to work. In some cases, and for some roles, the Company may be able to arrange a visa. For roles in Ireland, this role requires candidates to have the right to live and work in the Republic of Ireland. However, we welcome applications from all nationalities and may consider supporting an employment permit application, in appropriate and suitable cases.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.