Sr. Business Planning Manager
11 days ago
KRAFTON, Inc. is a collective of independent game development teams responsible for various entertainment properties, including PLAYERUNKNOWN’S BATTLEGROUNDS, MOONBREAKER, and THE CALLISTO PROTOCOL. The name, which is derived from the word craftsmanship, is an acknowledgement of the company’s never-ending pursuit of innovation and creating engaging experiences. KRAFTON currently consists of PUBG Studio, Striking Distance Studios, Unknown Worlds Entertainment, and Bluehole Studio.
The Business Planning team serves as the strategic function for our Americas business growth. We partner closely with both Americas team leads and HQ executives. Our charter includes helping to answer America’s most challenging business questions and identifying and understanding key industry dynamics. Our collaborations with the regional teams and the HQ stakeholders help set the direction for the business.
We are looking for a talented and motivated Sr. Business Planning Manager who can lead highly visible and impactful projects, from start to finish. A successful candidate can structure open-ended questions, collaborate with executives, bring analytical discipline to ambiguous questions, communicate effectively with a diverse set of internal partners, and bring fresh perspective and enthusiasm. This role will report to the Sr. Director of Publishing Operations and will require close partnership with senior leaders from Marketing, Communications, Game Development, eSports, Publishing Tech, Creatives, and others.
DESCRIPTION OF DUTIES
- Help to build a comprehensive and detailed strategy for continued success of existing games or successful launch of new game titles
- Monitor the overall industry trends and upcoming competitions, and evaluate our product’s positioning strategy
- Bring industry insight to identify new opportunities or areas of improvement in the game products
- Identify America’s short-term and long-term business growth and directions
- Regularly sync-up with Americas team leads to understand our publishing activations, and play a communication role to share with HQ stakeholders as product-level
- Analyze product KPIs in the Americas region, and provide how to improve
SUMMARY OF REQUIREMENTS
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 5+ years of Video game industry experience
- Experience leading large-scale strategy projects spanning organizational boundaries
- Excellence in people leadership & development
- Differentiated framing and creative problem-solving skills
- Effective written and verbal communication, particularly with executive audiences
- Aptitude for quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or a related field, or work experience equivalent
- English/Korean bilingual is a big plus