Sr. Brand Manager
4 days ago
Osmo is an award-winning nutritious entertainment company that is changing the way children interact with mobile devices by opening them to hands-on play. Osmo was categorized as “the best inventions” by Time Magazine in 2014 when it was launched, and continues to win awards, accolades and rave reviews. We’re looking for a proven, consumer-focused Brand Manager to join our growing team.
The role is responsible for brand marketing for our products and experiences. You’ll be leading efforts to fine tune our brand positioning, increase customer engagement, and deepen our users’ relationship with our products and brand through creative marketing initiatives for our users. If you have a creative bent of mind and are passionate about connecting consumers with products, enjoy spanning the cultural trends, deriving insights about your target audience and thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, we’d be thrilled to meet you.
- Develop core product narrative and positioning for Osmo brand/products/features that reflect an understanding of customer needs and intent.
- Work closely with creative and media agencies to manage creative development and campaign rollout - including briefing, strategic feedback, production.
- Continually build and evolve Osmo’s brand, identifying and supporting the delivery of impactful creative assets, including product websites, video and image assets produced by our internal creative team.
- Optimize brand engagement through the development of a continuous test and learn program.
- Collaborate with leadership and across departments such as Sales, PR, and Design to determine effective launch strategy, including rollout plan, creative asset development, and communication goals to best drive awareness, engagement, and affinity.
- Bachelors in Marketing, Business or similar degree; Master’s degree highly recommended.
- 5–10 years of relevant experience in working with consumer technology / products preferably in the kid's or educational segment.
- Experience in working with or at high profile creative media agencies.
- Solid communication & organizational skills.
- Proven track record of creative output.