Sr. Benefits Analyst
Santa Monica California 90405 United States of America
14 days ago
Job Title:Sr. Benefits Analyst
Job Title: Sr. Benefits Analyst
Department: Human Resources
Reporting to: Director, Benefits
Location: Santa Monica, CA
Activision Blizzard plays a centralized role in the creation of epic entertainment by supporting our interactive gaming brands and studios with a diverse range of career opportunities across corporate functions such as Marketing, Communications, Legal, Human Resources, Finance and Supply Chain. Located in our global headquarters in Santa Monica, we encompass equal parts agility, creativity and rigor to enhance the employee and player experience. To learn more, check us out at www.activisionblizzard.com or on Twitter at @ATVI_AB.
Independently performs a variety of complex technical and professional work in managing HRIS System for Benefits and administering the systems for employee benefits.
Duties will include, but are not limited to:
HRIS Benefits Platform Maintenance
- Day to day responsibility to ensure accuracy of all benefit Workday functions, including eligibility, enrollment, beneficiary, reporting, terminations and daily life event processing/clean up
- Liaison with IT regarding system issues, testing and resolutions
- New Studio set-up
- New company data clean up
- Reconcile error reports from our vendors which requires the ability to translate carrier output files against AB interface files, identify root causes for errors and work with IT to revise interface coding
- Subject matter expert for benefits implementation, including project management & coordination with IT & Payroll
HRG and Employee Support
- Resolve benefit coverage issues in system
- Update employee demographic data in system
- Respond to all tier 2 inquiries from employees via Benefits inbox within 24 hours
- Work with benefit managers to escalate tier 3 issues, and monitor until resolved
- Bi-weekly payroll deduction reconciliation
- Data Analytics
- Payroll deduction coordination and monitoring to ensure accuracy of employee deductions
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business, HR or related field preferred or equivalent experience
Special Knowledge or Skills:
- Advanced knowledge of Workday preferred
- Minimum of 5 years of benefit administration experience
Other Qualifications and/or Requirements:
- Ability to organize and prioritize tasks
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills
- Aptitude for balancing multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability and preference for working in a team-oriented environment
- Eager and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done
Activision Blizzard, Inc. (NASDAQ: ATVI), is one of the world's largest and most successful interactive entertainment companies and is at the intersection of media, technology and entertainment. We are home to some of the most beloved entertainment franchises including Call of Duty ®, World of Warcraft® , Overwatch ®, Diablo ®, Candy Crush ™ and Bubble Witch ™. Our combined entertainment network delights hundreds of millions of monthly active users in 196 countries, making us the largest gaming network on the planet!
Our ability to build immersive and innovate worlds is only enhanced by diverse teams working in an inclusive environment. We aspire to have a culture where everyone can thrive in order to connect and engage the world through epic entertainment. We provide a suite of benefits that promote physical, emotional and financial well-being for ‘Every World’ - we’ve got our employees covered!
The videogame industry and therefore our business is fast-paced and will continue to evolve. As such, the duties and responsibilities of this role may be changed as directed by the Company at any time to promote and support our business and relationships with industry partners.
Activision is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.