Sr. Art Producer
11 days ago
Scopely is looking for a talented and experienced Senior Art Producer to join our team based in Barcelona on a hybrid basis!
At Scopely, we care deeply about what we do and want to inspire play, every day - whether in our work environments alongside our talented colleagues, or through our deep connections with our communities of players. We are a global team of game lovers who are developing, publishing and innovating the mobile games industry, connecting millions of people around the world daily.
Are you an experienced process and business oriented Art Producer with a background in game-art production and art outsourcing?
An ideal candidate is passionate about creating meaningful impact through new art strategies, partner choices, and improvements of production pipelines and processes, which ultimately produce and deliver outstanding art assets that delight our players.
What You’ll Do
- Level up Scopely’s art outsourcing program
- Identify and suggest areas for outsourcing cost optimization using data driven analysis.
- Work with Studio Operations production and art leaders to improve reporting tools
- Improve, maintain and track art outsourcing budget processes
- Develop and update art partners and contractors database
- Streamline and maintain company-wide processes
- Improve and update our intra information hub
- Coordinate with finance and legal departments as needed to ensure teams are receiving the fastest and most economical service contracts.
- Build and nurture game team and partner relationships and increase production efficiency working with both sides
- Problem solve production-related and other issues with game teams and art partners
- Proactively communicate with art production across the teams to ensure proper reporting of usage
- Produce periodic reports on art outsourcing partners, assets, costs, efficiency etc.
- Compile best-known-methods documents and drive their adaptation across the board
- Give made-to-measure advice to enable game teams
- Produce and gather valuable content for Art Directors, Art Managers and Art Producers
- Identify and vet new advantageous art outsource partners
- Design and drive new beneficial information share initiatives
What We’re Looking For
- Excellent communication skills / detail oriented
- Diplomatic tactfulness and ability to establish good working relationships with different teams and disciplines
- Great organization skills
- Extensive experience of Art Production
- Wide issue & project tracking software experience
- Familiarity of art creation pipelines that include multiple disciplines
- Experience with standard productivity tools such as Google Sheets or Excel
- Experience in interacting with game teams and vendors
- Familiarity with invoices, contracts, budgets and/or technical systems
- Ability to multitask and work well across multiple projects
At Scopely, we create games for everyone - and want to ensure that the people behind our games reflect that! We are committed to creating a diverse, supportive work environment where everyone is treated with respect. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities and welcome individuals from all backgrounds to join us & embrace the adventure!
Scopely is a global interactive entertainment and mobile-first video game company, home to many top, award-winning experiences such as "MONOPOLY GO!," “Star Trek™ Fleet Command,” “Stumble Guys,” “MARVEL Strike Force,” and “Yahtzee® With Buddies,” among others.
Scopely creates, publishes, and live-operates immersive games that empower a directed-by-consumer™ experience across multiple platforms--from mobile, web, PC and beyond.
Founded in 2011, Scopely is fueled by a world-class team and a proprietary technology platform Playgami that supports one of the most diversified portfolios in the games industry.
Recognized multiple times as one of Fast Company’s “World’s Most Innovative Companies,” Scopely is a multi-billion-dollar business due to its ability to create long-lasting game experiences that players enjoy for years.
Scopely has global operations in more than a dozen markets across Asia, EMEA, and North America, and is home to many internal game development teams, referred to as Scopely Studios, with additional game studio partners across four continents.
Scopely was acquired by Savvy Games Group in July 2023 for $4.9 billion, and is now an independent subsidiary of Savvy.
For more information on Scopely, visit: scopely.com.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.