3 days ago
Job Posting TitleSr. Animator
SummaryThe Sr Animator is responsible for creating and animating symbols, characters, and images used in game software, progressive links, and other gaming products. This position works closely with the designers and programmers to create unique gaming concepts and entertaining product. This includes serving as a mentor to Animators and taking a leadership role on complex
What you'll do
- Highly creative, with exceptional design and layout skills.
- Contributes at all levels of the art production pipeline, from conceptualizing game designs, to final game art, proving multiple creative solutions throughout.
- Detail-oriented and maintains organized, layered files and asset storage.
- Works closely with Art Director and team to develop artistically and professionally.
- Understands the rules of animation and applies to work
- Models texture and light 2D and/or 3D objects and scenes.
- Creates original 2D and/or 3D animations and graphics.
- Develops storyboards and Animatics for Game workflow
- All other duties as assigned.
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in Art Design, Animation or related field
- Requires a minimum of 5+ years of experience in creative design in Casino Gaming Class 3
- Key Competencies: Proficient in Photoshop, After Effects, Autodesk Maya and related 3D Art packages, Intermediate to advanced level skillset in 3D modeling, texturing, rigging, lighting and animation.
- Knowledge of storyboarding, video production and 2D/3D animation
- Able to breakdown animation assets needed per task and provide accurate estimates
- Exceptional drawing, illustration and composition ability a plus
- Must have the ability to speak, read and understand English, tolerate moderate to occasional high levels of stress, capable of multi‑tasking, and meeting deadlines.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.