Sr Analyst - SKATE
22 days ago
WE MAKE FUN...FUNNER.
We are Full Circle, and we're all about having fun and making great games that people want to play with their friends. As the developers of Skate™, we are set to provide an experience that embraces and builds upon everything our community found special about the previous games. We believe in creating an inclusive world inside and outside of our games for our players and our team. As a geo-diverse studio, our team members around the globe can either work from home, in the office or a hybrid of both.
As a Senior Analyst reporting to the Director of Analytics, and as a member of the Studios Data & Insights (SDI) team, you will:
- Partner with developers to create telemetry that allows you to understand what players do in-game
- Collaborate with designers and product managers to understand what important decisions data can inform
- Use a variety of analytical techniques with both quantitative and qualitative data to discover insights
- Present compelling data-based stories that make clear recommendations and result in improvements to the game
Please note that you do not need to qualify for all requirements to be considered. We encourage you to apply if you can meet most of the requirements and are comfortable opening a dialogue to be considered.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- 5+ years experience in an analytical role performing quantitative analysis with big data
- 2+ years experience managing your own deliverables and producing high quality results
- Proficiency querying cloud-scale databases (such as BigQuery) with SQL
- Proficiency in an advanced statistical analysis tool (such as R or Python)
- Proficiency with a data visualization tool (such as Looker or Tableau)
- You play games and know the importance of listening to our players' voice