Sr. Analyst, Marketing Analytics
Vancouver British Columbia Canada
20 days ago
Senior Analyst, Marketing Analytics
We are looking for an experienced analyst to join the Marketing Analytics team as a Senior Analyst, reporting to the Senior Manager of Marketing and Commercial Analytics.
You will analyze large sets of data, conduct experiments, and build predictive models to identify the next growth opportunities for EA and EA’s games. You will work with leaders from the Lifecycle Strategy and Personalization Strategy teams to help them understand how to retain existing subscribers, what milestones are important, and what messages and rewards can make a subscriber stay. As such, you will need to work closely with your partners, tie your work to the business environment, and ensure your insights are easy to understand and applicable.
What you will do:
- Ensure requests are well understood and translate requirements into data and analysis requirements to ensure that your output will lead to an action or a decision
- Approach analyses with a structured plan anchored in our partners' needs and environment, and design a thought-through plan before starting the heavy lifting
- Influence decisions and marketing strategies through fact-based insights
- Work with Personalization T eam to design and analyze experiments to increase acquisition, engagement, subscription retention, and monetization across EA’s digital channels
- Assist with experiment execution by verifying data availability and validity throughout the experimentation process
- Proactively explore data and suggest new opportunities to measure and assess the performance of our Marketing and Commercial actions
- Curious and creative, you enjoy exploring data and finding the next big opportunity
- You have the passion and enthusiasm to make a difference and promote meaningful change
- You like working in teams on complex challenges
- You view challenges as opportunities and enjoy solving problems and removing obstacles
Background and Technical skills
- Background in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or Engineering Sciences.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant hands on analytical experience, preferably in gaming, technology, e-commerce or consulting
- Experience with R or other statistical software
- Strong SQL skills a plus
- Familiarity with a data visualization software package such as R Shiny or Dundas a plus
- Experience with physical and digital marketing and marketing channels a plus
EA is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.