Sr. Analyst/Manager Security Compliance
6 days ago
Parsec’s goal is to help businesses embrace flexible work environments and keep their employees productive through ultra low latency, high performance, remote desktop technology. But Parsec isn’t your typical remote desktop tool. It was built for gaming, which makes it great for everything. Parsec for Teams leverages our technology to help some of the biggest names in gaming, entertainment, engineering, architecture, and more transition to a flexible work environment where people can decide when and where they work. Parsec has allowed customers like Electronic Arts, Blizzard, Ubisoft, and Square Enix to stay on schedule as they make some of the world’s favorite content.
Parsec is growing so that we can power flexible work across industries. The average Parsec for Teams user is already saving more than an hour each day using our software. That time gets put back into work, family, health, and more. We think this kind of freedom makes people happier, healthier, and more productive.
Parsec is quickly becoming the go-to solution for business across the world that require the highest performance remote desktop software to enable their teams to have the freedom and flexibility to work where inspiration strikes. As a remote desktop application, our security compliance is paramount to maintaining our customers' trust. We aim to build a security and compliance organization that is best-in-class. You will be the first person on this team, directing and defining the type of organization we build. In 2021, we hope to achieve certification from either ISO or SOC while continuing to improve upon our internal tools for managing compliance across all departments.
What you’ll do
- Create a project plan to achieve ISO or SOC certification in 2021 or early 2022
- Manage our security documentation and develop a central repository of security questionnaires and answers for the sales and solutions teams to use
- Identify gaps in our security compliance and work with engineering and operations to immediately resolve those
- Represent Parsec during conversation with security teams to ensure our customers that we meet the highest standards of security across the organization
- Develop a strategy to meet compliance requirements while supporting a team that works from anywhere in the United States
- Educate and train process/control owners so they better understand the security controls framework and their responsibilities
- 5 years of experience working in security compliance at one of the best SaaS companies in the world - Some of the best that we'd like to emulate are Salesforce, Box, Zendesk, and Microsoft.
- Experience implementing security compliance with an architecture built on Amazon Web Services and Cloudflare
- Entrepreneurial with a desire to build something from scratch while working with engineering and operations to meet the compliance targets of the business
- Previous role managing the implementation or compliance of SOC 2 or ISO 27001
- Understanding of GDPR and CCPA and how to implement the required controls across all stakeholders of a business
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent