Sr. Administrative Business Partner to COO
21 days ago
Who We Are
Founded in 2005, 2K Games is a global video game company, publishing titles developed by some of the most influential game development studios in the world. Our studios are responsible for developing 2K’s portfolio of world-class games across multiple platforms, include Visual Concepts, Firaxis, Hangar 13, CatDaddy, Cloud Chamber, and HB Studios. Our portfolio of titles is expanding due to our global strategic plan, building, and acquiring exciting studios whose content continues to inspire all of us! 2K publishes titles in today’s most popular gaming genres, including sports, shooters, action, role-playing, strategy, casual, and family entertainment.
Our team of engineers, marketers, artists, writers, data scientists, producers, problem solver and doers, are the professional publishing stewards of our growing library of critically acclaimed franchises such as NBA 2K, BioShock, Borderlands, Mafia, Sid Meier’s Civilization, Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands, WWE 2K, and XCOM.
At 2K, we pride ourselves on creating an inclusive work environment, which means encouraging our teams to Come as You Are and do your best work! We are dedicated to diversity and inclusion and want our community of candidates to reflect this commitment. We encourage all qualified applicants to explore our global positions.
2K is headquartered in Novato, California and is a wholly owned label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
What We Need
A hard working and proactive teammate with a penchant for being organized will do great in this role. The ideal candidate will be flexible, personable, and able to maintain only the strictest level of confidentiality as they go about their day-to-day. The right candidate will possess a project management background and will have proven experience leading multiple complex projects at the same time. You are able to thrive and succeed in a collaborative environment with a diverse set of globally distributed partners and not be hindered by ambiguity or competing priorities.
This person will be tasked with helping to organize global day-to-day operations, manage administrative functions, and assist on key strategic projects alongside our executive operations team. You will be also responsible for driving the operational process for multiple active and planned projects, assisting the Operations team by guiding cross functional teams to navigate barriers to execution and communicating progress and solutions to leadership teams.
Develop and maintain good working relationships with different partners within the business and with other organizations.
What You Will Do
Sr. EA Duties
- Coordinates meetings and department functions including, but not limited to preparing calendar invites and Zoom calls, preparing and distributing agendas and other materials, reserving, and preparing facilities, arranging food/beverage service, etc.
- Leads and maintains calendars for the COO as requested, ensuring all parties are informed of and kept abreast of schedule changes and updates.
- Coordinates travel arrangements as the business need arises; works closely with the company travel agency to ensure timely response and accurate itineraries; responds promptly to travel requests and updates.
- Completes and processes expense reports
- Coordinates with Legal on vetting any necessary department-related contracts
- Coordinates shipping for departments, including any necessary ship-outs at game launch.
- Assists with new vendor set-up and any necessary security vetting.
- Attends meetings/functions as needed or requested, taking detailed notes/minutes, and disseminating as appropriate.
- Collaborates with department executives on presentation creation and support.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive issues.
- Anticipate and manage issues before they occur, create smooth operating motion.
Project Analyst Duties
- Lead and assist with the successful ongoing execution and delivery of large-scale projects involving all areas of the business.
- Provide detailed and timely communication on developing issues to relevant executives and partners with clarity and urgency
- Help maintain project documents, perform project research, and assist in data entry tasks
- Help prepare weekly project reports to update project partners and leadership of project status
- Coordinate and assist with presentations for project initiatives or special projects
What Will Make You a Great Fit
- Aspirations to become a Chief of Staff
- Outgoing personality, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to translate concepts into polished presentations
- Professional appearance and demeanor
- Self-motivated and proactive, with the ability to prioritize and manage workflow.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
- Self-starter, takes pride and ownership in work.
- Growth oriented approach and wants to contribute to the growth of the organization.
- Calm under pressure and able to think quickly on your feet
- Highly Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, specifically Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. Experience with Google Suite and Zoom/online conference solutions preferred.
- Strong working knowledge of Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Highly organized, proactive and good problem-solving skills
- Good judgment, with the ability to make timely and sound decisions.
- Ability to communicate professionally and effectively in person, on the phone, electronically, or through other means to individuals and groups.
As an equal opportunity employer, we are committed to ensuring that qualified individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform their essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us if you need reasonable accommodation.
Please note that 2K Games and its studios never uses instant messaging apps or personal email accounts to contact prospective employees or conduct interviews and when emailing, only use 2K.com accounts.
The pay range for this position in California at the start of employment is expected to be between $100,000 and $140,000 per Year. However, base pay offered is based on market location, and may vary further depending on individualized factors for job candidates, such as job-related knowledge, skills, experience, and other objective business considerations. Subject to those same considerations, the total compensation package for this position may also include other elements, including a bonus and/or equity awards, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. Details of participation in these benefit plans will be provided if an employee receives an offer of employment. If hired, employee will be in an 'at-will position' and the company reserves the right to modify base salary (as well as any other discretionary payment or compensation or benefit program) at any time, including for reasons related to individual performance, company or individual department/team performance, and market factors.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.