Sr. Accounts Payable Specialist
14 days ago
AppLovin’s leading marketing software provides mobile app developers a powerful set of solutions to grow their mobile apps. AppLovin’s technology platform enables developers to market, monetize, analyze and publish their apps. The company’s first-party content includes over 200+ popular, engaging apps and its technology brings that content to millions of users around the world. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with several offices globally.
AppLovin was named one of the Hottest Adtech Companies of 2021 by Business Insider, as well as a Certified Great Place to Work in 2021 and 2022. The San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work in 2019, 2020, and 2021. Our team members are regularly recognized for their work and leadership, including recent award wins in Business Insider’s Rising Stars of Adtech 2022, Glassdoor’s Top CEOs 2019, and the 2021 Women in Content Marketing Awards.
Applovin is seeking for an inquisitive, collaborative, and self-motivated Sr. Accounts Payable Specialist to join our dynamic accounting team. As a Sr. Accounts Payable Specialist, you will be responsible for the day to day operations supporting our global subsidiaries through managing vendor relationships, vendor data and business expense activities. You will be responsible for executing AP work streams with various finance systems (Tipalti, NetSuite, Expensify), while collaborating with internal departments.
The ideal individual is detail oriented, organized and comfortable operating within a high-growth environment. Experience within a public company is a plus
- Manage, review and enter invoices into the system for multiple entities
- Ensure proper and timely approvals are received per invoice
- Process expense reports, credit card transactions
- Assist with vendor management, including onboarding workflows and communication for vendor maintenance
- Assist in month-end close process, including preparing month-end accruals for invoices received, gathering information for accrual estimates, and various reconciliations
- Ensure and maintain SOX 404 controls compliance
- Assist with AP related reporting and compliance, including 1099 filing and reporting to support property tax calculations
- Prepare various ad hoc financial reports, analyses and functions
- 4-7 years of Accounts Payable experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Comfortable dealing with large Excel tables
- NetSuite, Expensify, Tipalti experience is a plus
- Ability communicate and manage vendor relationships
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and personal skills
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
AppLovin is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.