This job might no longer be available.
Senior AI Scientist - AI Platform
12 days ago
The Challenge Ahead:
On the AI Applications team, we explore the use of AI and ML to address problems in every aspect of what we do at EA, including game development, player support, streamlining the business and creating new entertainment experiences. We do this by identifying strategic AI and ML techniques, applying them to the needs of partner teams for immediate results, expanding those applications for broader impact, and supporting the use of AI products across EA. There are countless opportunities to apply AI to video games, and we partner with developers, designers and artists around the company to make AI applications prevalent throughout the company.
We are looking for a Sr AI Scientist to join our team with equal parts curiosity and industry, and help us develop the next major AI application in digital entertainment.
Reporting to Director of AI Science & Engineering, you will:
- Research and develop creative uses of AI and machine learning in the video game domain
- Partner with client teams across EA to learn how they work and what they need, and help them achieve their goals
- Develop novel ideas into functional applications with measurable impact
- Work with other tools and platform teams teams to deploy AI applications as part of production systems
- Publish and present your work both inside and outside of EA.
- Masters or PhD in Computer Science, or related fields (focus in AI or ML background)
- Experience having developed novel AI algorithms, and major journal and conference publication
- 5+ years of programming skills (object-oriented and functional paradigms)
- Experience with AI training platforms (like TensorFlow or PyTorch)
- Experience with large-scale data and distributed systems
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.