Sports Games Marketing Coordinator
10 days ago
We are Electronic Arts' Marketing and Commercial Organization (MCO). Our teams build meaningful relationships with hundreds of millions of players around the world who love our games. We aim to be the best at meeting players where they are and supporting them throughout their journey with EA. Our teams develop the strategic vision of our products, run outstanding multi-channel campaigns, build global engagement across all touch-points, develop global insights, and propel sales and global publishing. We understand the dynamic global landscape so we can bring relevant content, promotions, and help to players anywhere. We foster an environment where our teams create the most amazing work of their career while inspiring the world to play.
We are looking for an enthusiastic MarCom Coordinator to join our exciting APAC MarCom team. You will assist the Sports and Racing MarCom team in all elements of support in relation to the development of go-to-market plans and activities, including campaign management and reporting.
You will be part of an exciting team implementing change across our diverse APAC region. Working with agencies, the publishing team, and brand and marcoms teams. You will provide top-notch MarCom projects and inspire the world to play. You will be an essential contributor to the broader APAC Publishing Organization. You will report to the Campaign Manager.
- PO raising and receipting for APAC MarCom
- Support EA Game Timeline Management
- Help with APAC MarCom Campaign report building
- Support APAC MarCom related freight, delivery, and travel management
- Help plan and execution of go-to-market plan
- Collate agenda items, minuting actions, and deliverables for MarCom meetings
- Help organize MarCom workshop, meetings, and team bonding activities
- At least 2 years experience in admin, office assistance or event management role
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external
- Experience working with data sets and organize them into meaningful reports points
- Social media platform management for at least 2 different platforms
- Experience working with multiple social media platforms and extract relevant data from them to create a performance report
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Google Suite