This job might no longer be available.
Specialist Tester Streaming Compliance
17 days ago
Joining the Tests Specialized Department (TSD) in Montreal as a streaming compliance tester, you’ll be joining a department specialized in quality assurance and quality control (QA/QC) that support to Ubisoft titles from all around the globe and is responsible for certification validation, internal requirement compliance and live QA. In this role, you will oversee the support of streaming platform standards. Furthermore, you will ensure that the game meets all of the manufacturer’s technical requirements.
- Verify methodically each technical standard;
- Advise production teams on technical standard use;
- Read, assess and verify the return reports from each manufacturer;
- Identify effectively the rules for reproducing bugs;
- Provide detailed descriptions of the issues and reproduction rules;
- Provide a clear and detailed solution to the issues based on the technical standards;
- Follow up on the issues compiled in the database;
- Draft reports on the tests that are carried out and update the test documents provided by the certification specialist team lead like validation grids and testcases;
- General QA/QC testing on the gaming industry an asset
- Excellent communication skills both written and orally in French and English, as we work as part of an international team;
- Knowledge of SDK and console-specific tools as well as basic knowledge of programming logic and networking streaming;
- Focus on customer needs;
- Capacity to be rigorous while demonstrating sharp observation skills to be able to reproduce bugs and explain this in detail;
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate as part of a team all while having the sense of initiative and being able to work autonomously.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that is why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, we embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering an inclusive and respectful work environment for all. We know the importance of providing a pleasant interview experience, therefore if you need any accommodations, please let us know if there is anything we can do to facilitate the interview process.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting-edge technologies, and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.