Specialist Tester (Sony Compliance)
Montreal QC ca
15 days ago
As the Sony Compliance specialist tester, you will oversee the support of console standardsYou will ensure that the game meets all of the manufacturer’s (Sony) requirement standards.
The main responsibilities are to:
- Methodically verify Technical Requirements Checklist (TCR/TRC);
- Advise production teams on TCR/TRC standard use;
- Read, assess and verify return reports from the manufacturer;
- Effectively identify the rules for reproducing bugs;
- Provide detailed descriptions of the issues and reproduction rules;
- Based on the TCR/TRC, provide clear and detailed solution to issues;
- Follow up on the issues compiled in the database;
- Draft reports on the tests that are carried out and update the test documents provided by the certification specialist team lead (validation grid, testcase, etc.).
- High school diploma;
- Training in video game testing.
- 1-2 year' experience in compliance testing;
- Experience in customer service an asset;
- General QA/QC testing an asset.
Skills & Knowledge
- Focus on customer needs;
- Sharp observation skills;
- Ability to collaborate and advise;
- Sense of initiative;
- Ability to work as part of a team and alone interchangeably;
- Excellent communication skills in French and English (spoken and written);
- Knowledge of SDK and console-specific tools;
- Knowledge of the Office suite;
- Basic knowledge of programming logic is an asset.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
*1 year contract *
Ubisoft Montreal, an industry leading developer of video games, located in the heart of Montreal’s Mile-End, offers a unique environment where creativity, teamwork and cutting-edge technology bring to life critically acclaimed video games and iconic AAA franchises. You will benefit from a competitive compensation package, an open learning environment, and contribute to an international team driving innovation.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary people connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.