Specialist Tester (Google Compliance)
10 days ago
As the Google Compliance specialist tester, you will oversee the support of console standards. You will ensure that the game meets all of the manufacturer’s (Google Stadia) technical requirements.
- Methodically verify each Stadia Technical Requirement (STR) standard;
- Advise production teams on STR standard use;
- Read, assess and verify return reports from the manufacturer;
- Effectively identify the rules for reproducing bugs;
- Provide detailed descriptions of the issues and reproduction rules;
- Based on the STR, provide clear and detailed solutions to issues;
- Follow up on the issues compiled in the database;
- Draft reports on the tests that are carried out and update the test documents provided by the certification specialist team lead (validation grid, testcase, etc.).
Education and Experience
- High school diploma;
- Training in video game testing;
- 1-2 years' experience in compliance testing (any platform);
- Experience in customer service is an asset;
- General QA/QC testing an asset.
Skills and Knowledge
- Focus on customer needs;
- Sharp observation skills;
- Ability to collaborate and advise;
- Sense of initiative;
- Ability to work as part of a team and alone interchangeably;
- Excellent communication skills (French and English, spoken and written);
- Knowledge of SDK and console-specific tools;
- Knowledge of the Office suite;
- Basic knowledge of programming logic is an asset;
- Basic knowledge of networking and streaming is an asset.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Ubisoft Montreal, an industry leading developer of video games, located in the heart of Montreal’s Mile-End, offers a unique environment where creativity, teamwork and cutting-edge technology bring to life critically acclaimed video games and iconic AAA franchises. You will benefit from a competitive compensation package, an open learning environment, and contribute to an international team driving innovation.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary people connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.