This job might no longer be available.
Specialist Tester (Google Compliance)
Montreal QC ca
6 months ago
The Google Compliance specialist tester will oversee the support of console standards. The incumbent must ensure that the game meets all of the manufacturer’s Stadia technical requirements.
- The main and routine tasks of the specialist tester are to:
- Methodically verify each STR standard;
- Advise production teams on STR standard use;
- Read, assess and verify the return reports from the manufacturer;
- Effectively identify the rules for reproducing bugs;
- Provide detailed descriptions of the issues and reproduction rules;
- Based on the STR, provide a clear and detailed solution to the issues;
- Follow up on the issues compiled in the database;
- Draft reports on the tests that are carried out and update the test documents provided by the certification specialist team lead (validation grid, testcase, etc.);
- Carry out all other related tasks.
- High school diploma;
- Training in video game testing,
- 1-2 year' experience in compliance testing (any platform)
- Experience in customer service or human resources an asset
- General QA/QC testing an asset
- Excellent communication skills (French and English, spoken and written);
- Knowledge of SDK and console-specific tools;
- Knowledge of the Office suite;
- Basic knowledge of programming logic an asset.
- Basic knowledge of networking and streaming an asset.
- Focus on customer needs;
- Sharp observation skills;
- Ability to collaborate and advise ;
- Sense of initiative;
- Ability to work as part of a team and alone interchangeably.