Specialist Tester (Google Compliance)
Montreal QC ca
13 days ago
The Google Compliance specialist tester will oversee the support of console standards. The incumbent must ensure that the game meets all of the manufacturer’s Stadia technical requirements.
- The main and routine tasks of the specialist tester are to:
- Methodically verify each STR standard;
- Advise production teams on STR standard use;
- Read, assess and verify the return reports from the manufacturer;
- Effectively identify the rules for reproducing bugs;
- Provide detailed descriptions of the issues and reproduction rules;
- Based on the STR, provide a clear and detailed solution to the issues;
- Follow up on the issues compiled in the database;
- Draft reports on the tests that are carried out and update the test documents provided by the certification specialist team lead (validation grid, testcase, etc.);
- Carry out all other related tasks.
- High school diploma;
- Training in video game testing,
- 1-2 year' experience in compliance testing (any platform)
- Experience in customer service or human resources an asset
- General QA/QC testing an asset
- Excellent communication skills (French and English, spoken and written);
- Knowledge of SDK and console-specific tools;
- Knowledge of the Office suite;
- Basic knowledge of programming logic an asset.
- Basic knowledge of networking and streaming an asset.
- Focus on customer needs;
- Sharp observation skills;
- Ability to collaborate and advise ;
- Sense of initiative;
- Ability to work as part of a team and alone interchangeably.