Specialist, Service Delivery - People & Culture
13 days ago
Job Posting TitleSpecialist, Service Delivery - People & Culture
SummaryAristocrat is seeking a Service Delivery Specialist to assist with successful execution of operational and strategic initiatives across the People & Culture Global Operations team. This role will report to P&C Service Delivery Manager.
Please note, this is not a remote role.
What You'll Do
- Identify and support implementation of opportunities for process improvement
- Assist with requirements gathering sessions and distribute meeting outcomes
- Complete project standard documentation, forms, templates related to P&C strategic initiatives
- Maintain and distribute the list of P&C Strategic priorities to stakeholders on a regular basis
- Create business process diagrams reflecting “As Is” and “Future” state using process mapping tools such as Signavio or Visio
- Provide ongoing support and development of Standard Operating Procedures for all in-scope processes
- Partner with project teams to support testing and readiness reviews
- Align with P&C Service Operations and Systems team to understand business needs and expectations
- Align with Project Manager and other stakeholders to ensure seamless communication and execution of initiatives
- Work across teams, vendors and P&C Operations on the planning, coordination and implementation of projects and initiatives
- Under direction of senior leads, act as Tier 3 Subject Matter Expert in those P&C functions supported and provide guidance, support and training to resources in Tier 1 and Tier 2.
What We're Looking For
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years of techno- functional Workday HCM experience (any other modules are a plus)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- P&C/HR operational knowledge in one of more of the following: benefits, employee experience, recruiting, absence management, talent
- Project management experience preferred
- Demonstrated ability to successfully navigate P&C related systems and information
- Demonstrable success communicating and building relationships at all levels in an organization with an emphasis on promoting a culture of positivity, teamwork and results
- Self-sufficient and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Pay Rate Type: Salary
Our goal is to pay a market competitive salary focusing near the median of our pay ranges. However, final offers for all positions will be based on several factors such as experience level, education, skills, work location, and internal pay equity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.