Specialist/Senior Product Manager (External Development)
10 days ago
You are a product forerunner responsible for understanding and maximizing games' potential. You are carrying the game’s meaningful vision and coordinating a team of experts toward the delivery of the product and its operation through the live service. You are a creative problem solver, a jack of all trades that keeps projects in check for their whole duration.
The Product Manager is accountable for the quality, vision, and profitability of the games – and for making sure that the business case stays sound through their evolution. You must have great creative, organizational, and planning skills. You are able to deal with and keep track of multiple stakeholders with different backgrounds and different levels of seniority. You have an entrepreneurial spirit, thrive with tough goals, and are driven by building things from the ground up. Finally, you can think long-term and see the bigger picture.
To sum up, what will you be doing?
Your role will be based on 4 pillars.
1st pillar: BUILDING THE PORTFOLIO – keeping an eye out for cool games, attending industry events, and working super closely with Scouts to identify promising new games and teams that would fit the 11 bit studios' vision.
2nd pillar: EXPANDING THE VISION – working on in-depth project evaluations, delivering quality market research reports, and understanding market segments and expectations of different groups of players and how our developed games resonate with those.
3rd pillar: CREATIVE PROJECT SUPPORT – collaborating closely on the game’s vision with the development teams behind the projects – as well as with internal departments (Production, Release Management, MKT&PR) to deliver the best quality of the ongoing projects.
4th pillar: COMMUNICATION – Representation of the project and its team to both internal and external partners and stakeholders, including presentations, reporting, etc.
What do you need to succeed in this role?
3+ years of experience connected to the game dev industry.
Experience in one of the development domains - Design, Art, QA, Production, Programming, Communication, etc.
Experience with the business side of game dev or at least understanding and knowledge.
- Tons of creativity – this position is all about understanding and amplifying the vision of the projects and – by extension – the vision of the whole publishing portfolio.
- True passion and interest for the game dev - you know what is happening in our industry, you play lots of video games and you know what makes them work.
- Very good communication and organizational skills.
We are offering you:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Flexible working hours and hybrid work model (this specific position requires work in our office in Warsaw)
- Training budget and in-office library,
- Attractive bonus system – annual bonus, motivation programme,
- Multisport card, Allianz private medical care for you and your family,
- English/Polish classes,
- Tickets and accommodation for gamedev events.