Specialist, Quality Assurance & Training
9 days ago
Under direct supervision, Quality Assurance & Training Specialists are responsible for analyzing and reporting on agent casework and performance to provide insight to leadership and determine department knowledge gaps. This role is also responsible for the creation, delivery, and maintenance of new hire training and internal knowledge workshops.
STATUS: Full-time / Permanent
TIMING / SHIFTS:
This work will require to accommodate with shifts (especially night and morning IST) 5 days per week.
Operations business hours are from 9 am EST to 3 am EST, from Monday to Sunday. The team will be balanced in shifts as per business requirements.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Audit agent casework for mistakes and development/learning opportunities
- Facilitate new hire training across a variety of shifts as staffing demands require
- Maintain new hire training by updating and creating Powerpoint, E-learning, and workshop modules as required
- Identify and report on individual and departmental skills and knowledge gaps
- Create and Facilitate internal knowledge workshops to mitigate skills and knowledge gaps
- Manage the Player First Wall by determining winners, creating assets, and updating the display.
- Participate in training and development activities
- Complete tasks as assigned by supervisory staff
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Two years customer support/contact center
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of organization.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals. Ability to compute rate, ratio, and percent and to draw and interpret bar graphs.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
PREFERRED BUT NOT REQUIRED:
- Coursework or experience in instructional design, andragogy, and training.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an
Employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is [regularly required to sit, and talk or hear
- The special vision requirements for this position include; Close vision (clear vision at 20 inches or less); Peripheral vision (ability to observe an area that can be seen up and down or to the left and right while eyes are fixed on a given point);
Ubisoft is composed of over 16,000 talented people located in 5 continents across the globe. The company’s 40+ different creative studios work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. With an expansive global distribution network, Ubisoft is also a company that stays in close contact with its local fans.
Ubisoft Customer Relationship Center takes care of assisting gamers and is in-line with Ubisoft’s mission: “Player First”.