This job might no longer be available.
Specialist, Quality Assurance & Training
1 year ago
Ubisoft is composed of over 16,000 talented people located in 5 continents across the globe. The company’s 40+ different creative studios work hand-in-hand each day to deliver rich and innovative gaming experiences that reflect the creativity and diversity of their teams. With an expansive global distribution network, Ubisoft is also a company that stays in close contact with its local fans.
Ubisoft Customer Relationship Center takes care of assisting gamers and is in-line with Ubisoft’s mission: “Player First”.
Under direct supervision, Quality Assurance & Training Specialists are responsible for analyzing and reporting on agent casework and performance to provide insight to leadership and determine department knowledge gaps. This role is also responsible for the creation, delivery, and maintenance of new hire training and internal knowledge workshops.
Flexible shift timings
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Core duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Audit agent casework for mistakes and development/learning opportunities
- Facilitate new hire training across a variety of shifts as staffing demands require
- Maintain new hire training by updating and creating Powerpoint, E-learning, and workshop modules as required
- Identify and report on individual and departmental skills and knowledge gaps
- Create and Facilitate internal knowledge workshops to mitigate skills and knowledge gaps
- Manage the Player First Wall by determining winners, creating assets, and updating the display.
- Participate in training and development activities
- Complete tasks as assigned by supervisory staff
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- 2 years customer support/contact center