Specialist Pre-Press QA - Magic: The Gathering
20 days ago
At Wizards of the Coast, we connect people around the world through play and imagination. From our genre defining games like Magic: The Gathering® and Dungeons & Dragons® to our growing multiverse, we continue to innovate and build new ways to foster friendship and connection. That’s where you come in!
Do you have meticulous file management skills, a keen eye for detail, a good sense of color, and an understanding of how to set up files for print? If you are skilled at Adobe Creative Cloud, can handle large, sophisticated, overlapping projects, and build excellent relationships with your partner teams, we might have the right job for you!
What You'll Do
- Check print-ready files for Magic cards and packaging for any deviations from expectation.
- Collaborate with production artists, localization personnel, and print production team to get any needed corrections made.
- Complete tasks assigned on time and report any issues or blockers to manager and team.
- Work well within timelines and perform fast turnarounds of needed proofing.
- The successful candidate will proof both English and localized files, but only English language proficiency is needed.
What You Bring
- Critical eye for detail and ability to distinguish color a must.
- Extended concentration and eye-hand coordination.
- Good organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently, efficiently, and accurately.
- Possess basic familiarity with company products.
- Comfortable communicating with people at all levels.
- Can take initiative and follows through.
- Comfortable working with publishing timelines.
- Ability to read, write, speak, and understand English.
In the Wizards TCG Studio, we believe diversity of experience is fundamental to creating broadly accessible and fun gaming experiences for *all* of our players. We encourage everyone to consider being a part of our team.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer
The above is intended to describe the general content of and the requirements for satisfactory performance in this position. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of the duties, responsibilities, or requirements of the position.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.