Cary, NC United States of America
8 days ago
The Product Specialist for our Enterprise team is an AEC, Manufacturing or Media and Entertainment veteran that will contribute to the design and development of Epic Games' products, such as Unreal Engine, for that industry.
This person will assist Product Managers in gathering users’ needs and defining new features.
The Product Specialist will work with QA, Engineering, Documentation, etc. to ensure quality, validate features, gather product knowledge and provide technical know-how.
We are looking for someone with a positive attitude, that can keep the pace steady and remain focused and customer oriented.
- Supporting Product Managers in the creation of successful products
- Driving forum discussions, escalating issues back to designers and developers, summarizing feedback from the user community to product management stakeholders, etc.
- Working with product designers and development teams to define test cases, perform end to end feature validation and improve product quality
- Working with development teams to gather product knowledge and provide technical know-how to the documentation team
- Supporting the creation of product marketing materials for events in addition to real-time asset and content for special projects
- Experience with Media and Entertainment industry DCC tools (3ds Max, Maya, Motion Builder, C4D, Shotgun, etc.)
- OR Experience with Manufacturing industry tools (CATIA, Creo, NX, SolidWorks, Alias, VRED, etc.)
- OR Experience with AEC industry tools (Revit, Sketchup, Rhino, ArchiCAD, etc.)
- Experience working in at least one of the following Enterprise markets: Architecture, Manufacturing or Animation / VFX / Broadcast / Live Production
- Experience with product development processes, ideally Agile
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working and interfacing with customers and product development teams (developers)
- Experience with a game engine (UE4, etc.)
- Experience with a scripting language (Python, etc.)
This is going to be Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.