Sourcing Resiliency Manager – Supply Chain
16 days ago
Job Posting TitleSourcing Resiliency Manager – Supply Chain
SummaryWe’re a world leader in gaming entertainment operating in 90 countries across the world, with a diverse range of products and services, including electronic gaming machines, social gaming and casino management systems. Our mission is simple, we create the world’s greatest gaming experience, every day!
What You'll Do
As the Sourcing Resiliency Manager – Supply Chain you will play a crucial part in supporting the successful execution of the strategic sourcing strategies and initiatives relating to supplier resiliency, including the implementation, management, monitoring and maintenance of specific supplier chain mapping software.
The core focus of the role will be to support implementing supply chain mapping software and mapping the supply chain. You will ensure supply chain data is accurately captured and analysed, identifying and tracking critical suppliers and materials and collaborating with suppliers and cross-functional teams to increase visibility and mitigate risks.
The role will play a critical role in ensuring that the supply chain remains resilient and can continue to deliver the products that are critical to our business and our customers.
Some key responsibilities include:
- Implementation of the selected supply chain mapping software in collaboration with the vendor
- Managing the configuration, data accuracy and completeness of the supply chain mapping software
- Working with suppliers to ensure that they are properly integrated into the supply chain mapping software and their data is accurately represented
- Developing and maintaining documentation related to the supply chain mapping software, including user manuals and standard operating procedures
- Collaborating with suppliers in lower tiers to improve their visibility and increase the overall resiliency of the supply chain
- Monitoring supply chain data and identify potential risks or disruptions
- Analysing data and create visual representations of the supply chain
- Provide regular reports and updates on supply chain resiliency initiatives
What We're Looking For
- Experience in supply chain management, risk management, or similar
- Experience in sourcing, with knowledge of supplier contracts, supplier performance and due diligence programs.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to analyse supply chain data and identify potential risks and disruptions
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills to work effectively with cross-functional teams and suppliers
- Knowledge of data governance and data management best practices to ensure data quality, accuracy and consistency
- Familiarity with data quality assurance techniques and best practices for data management
- Experience in data migration and data integration would be highly regarded
- Experience working in engineering and electronics industries would be highly regarded
We work flexibly here at Aristocrat and have a hybrid work model. This role will be based out of our head office in North Ryde, with the flexibility to work in the office and from home.
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.