Sourcing Recruiter - APAC (Contract)
5 days ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on Linkedin, Twitter and on our Blog.
About the Role
The Twitch Recruiting team is looking for a customer-focused Sourcing Recruiter to join our global recruiting organization. You will report to the Sourcing Manager and will work with a team of Client Leads, Sourcing Recruiters and Recruiting Coordinators focusing in the areas of candidate talent search, process improvement, recruitment strategy development, and employer branding. They will be focused on networking within our APAC region to identify the right talent and companies to target, and foster an environment that values collaboration and a service-oriented culture.
- Partner with aligned recruiting team to understand specific talent needs to build a pipeline of active and passive talent through multiple channels
- Develop a sourcing strategy to build a pipeline of candidates and other talent segments using multiple channels such as personal network, blogs, forums, advertising and research methods and select sourcing tools to attract passive talent
- Participate in providing feedback and recommendations to enhance daily recruiting operations
- 3+ years of experience with creative direct sourcing techniques with the ability to develop a network of top-tier talent
- Ability to manage multiple sourcing channels
- Successful track record for identifying and hiring talent in high-growth environments
- Team-oriented, collaborative nature: We’re a small, fast-growing team, and everyone needs to pull for each other, share best practices, and take on team projects to make the entire organization better
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience developing a recruiting strategy, including employer branding, candidate management, diversity sourcing, and interview process management
- Greenhouse experience a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.