1 month ago
Wargaming is looking for an individual, experienced in the Sourcing & Procurement field with knowledge of contract documentation, to join the Shared Services team, who will support our business stakeholders with sourcing and purchasing of goods and services, procurement analytics, documentation (i.e. contracts, quotations, service agreements and other RFx documents), and necessary processes.
In this role you will see yourself working closely with business stakeholders to define, and deploy sourcing strategies to secure supply, manage cost, and improve efficiency in the assigned procurement categories, with focus in the category of Professional Services (Insurance, L&D, Accounting, Legal, RE&FM etc.), and effectively execute sourcing plans at a global, regional, or country level.
This includes establishing and managing relationships with senior business stakeholders, to develop and execute appropriate strategies to meet business needs, conducting market research, providing regular feedback and status updates, facilitating vendor communication and negotiations. The role will also conduct category-specific analysis and reporting.
To be successful, you will need to be a well-organized, self-starting individual with proven knowledge and experience in sourcing/procuring goods and services, with strong analytical skills, a good understanding of contracting documentation, overall procurement tactics and processes, comfortable to also work on operational tasks, and enjoy working independently in a multicultural and diverse environment with minimal supervision.
The Sourcing Manager will report to the Head of Shared Services.
What will you do?
- Lead and execute global and regional sourcing activities related to multiple categories (IT, Marketing and other), with priority to Professional Services (Insurance, L&D, Accounting, Legal, RE&FM etc).
- Conduct category analysis to come up with proactive sourcing initiatives
- Conduct market research and identify appropriate sourcing options
- Direct communication with Vendors and business requestors/stakeholders, including managing expectations, timelines, deliverables etc., and build a partnership with them particularly to increase buy-in for Shared Services Sourcing function and the end-to-end Source to Pay process
- Review and evaluate vendor proposals, compile comparison reports, and facilitate decision analysis as required
- Liaise with the Contract Management and Legal teams, to ensure terms and conditions relating to goods/services procurement contain all details of the negotiation
- Oversee contract and agreement close-outs, change orders, amendments, extensions, or renewals
- Guide and train internal stakeholders and requestors on Purchasing and Contracting processes
- Respond and address ad hoc requests and administrative duties
What are we looking for?
- Previous experience in global Sourcing/Procurement: 6-8+ years
- Experience in supporting the planning and execution of negotiations with suppliers to deliver cost reductions, process improvements, and innovative solutions to meet business needs
- Experience in developing, executing, and managing contracts with suppliers
- Experience in managing supplier relationships and their performance
- Ability to drive clear and consistent messages to peers, external partners and management via effective communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical skills (conduct spend, category, vendor analysis based on multiple datasets, structured and unstructured data)
- Deep understanding of and ability to leverage data to support analysis of trends and identification of opportunities for cost reductions / process improvements
- Strong problem-solving and decision-making skills in a dynamic environment
- Ability to identify, prioritize, and resolve issues in agile ways
- Detail oriented, initiative-taking, and collaborative
- Able to work independently and multitask effectively
- Knowledge of MS Office (365)/Word/Excel/Outlook/SharePoint, JIRA will be a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.