6 days ago
Job Posting TitleSourcing Manager
SummaryThis position will be responsible for Global based sourcing efforts to drive strategic sourcing initiatives, including driving down cost across the product portfolio with the best suppliers.
This role will utilise your critical skills where you will develop, implement and manage the procurement / sourcing category strategies, process and tools, and system requirements to improve cost, quality and productivity. You’ll will also manage suppliers by setting, measuring and driving performance expectations while working with cross-functional teams (internal and external) to drive program deliverables
What you'll do
- Drive New Product Implementation projects.
- Manage, review and analyse highly complex Bills of Materials (BOMs) and manage BOM costs and CAPEX (tooling) costs during project development cycles to ensure these stay within with business case objectives and approved budgets
- Manage large matrix suppliers for electro-mechanical sub-assemblies
- Develop effective solutions and methodologies to resolve complex sourcing problems
- Provide category and process expertise to create and execute sourcing strategies and lead supplier management for defined categories and NPI Projects
- Manage key sourcing process steps including opportunity assessment, business case cost analysis, supplier due diligence, supplier strategy development, data analysis, supplier Requests for Quotation (RFQ), negotiation, award recommendations, supplier award, and supplier contract execution. Handles full scope of category responsibilities
- Ensure a competitive sourcing environment leading to continuous improvement in quality, cost, service and technology
- Responsible for periodical executive business reviews of strategic sourcing plan that defines, among other things, market and business analysis, product roadmaps, supplier capabilities and annual / quarterly strategic business objectives - Drive regular Supplier Business Reviews (SBRs) in parallel
- Product risk management including cost, change management, and deliverable schedule .
What we're looking for
- Degree in Business, Supply Chain Management, or related field.
- 5+ years of experience managing cross-functional projects and programs with tight deadlines.
- Ideally experience a regulated manufacturing environment, and
- Experience with supply contract, supplier performance and due diligence programs
- Experience in manufacturing operations or sourcing environment.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.