Chicago, Illinois, United States
7 days ago
Do you enjoy fast paced, fast growth environments? Do you want to make a difference? Is gaming your thing? If yes to one or all of these things then this could be the right opportunity for you!
Wargaming’s fast growing global talent acquisition team is on the lookout for a Sourcer to join our North America team. As a Sourcer you’ll work directly with recruiters and hiring managers to build sourcing strategies, source top talent from around the world and continually innovate in order to identify and attract the best talent.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience working within the technology or entertainment sector in a Sourcer or Recruiter role.
The Sourcer will report to the Recruitment Lead.
What will you do?
- Partner with key stakeholders (recruiters and hiring managers) to understand and determine candidate pipeline gaps and other talent sourcing needs.
- Use innovative, leading edge sourcing techniques to map, attract and engage passive candidates aligned to current and future needs.
- Source and attract talent for all our North America openings.
- Screen candidates to ensure they meet our quality bar before submitting to recruiters.
- Map the external talent landscape.
- Stay current on industry trends and consult with hiring teams on how to successfully source talent.
- Keep up to speed with all latest talent sourcing innovations in the market.
- Become an active member of the Wargaming Global Talent Acquisition team.
- Provide a flawless candidate and hiring manager experience.
What are we looking for?
- Able to influence hiring managers, candidates and team members in a consultative way.
- Significant experience in sourcing talent, ideally from within a gaming, technology or entertainment organization.
- Experience sourcing talent pan regionally, including ability to attract candidates to relocate to our domestic locations.
- Extensive experience designing, assessing, deploying and optimizing talent sourcing campaigns and initiatives.
- Proven experience building and cultivating long term relationships with prospective candidates; effective at engaging passive candidates.
- Innovator, particularly when identifying and selecting sourcing tools and techniques.
- Creative approach to sourcing passive candidates.
- Data driven and focused on measuring impact and ROI of recruitment effectiveness.
- Proven track record of delivery.
- Demonstrated strong organizational skills.
- Team player who enjoys collaboration to achieve the best results.
- Strong written and verbal communication; effective at influencing and persuading others.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!