This job might no longer be available.
Austin, TX, United States
4 months ago
Unity is seeking an experienced, accomplished in-house Sourcer. We are a high-energy, highly collaborative team that moves in a fast-paced environment doing impactful work for Unity, one of the world’s most innovative and exciting companies.
We’re working to grow a technology business that is pushing the boundaries of conventional content creation, engaging some of the world’s most talented Software Engineers, Designers, Data Scientists (and many more) to build a platform that reaches billions of people worldwide.
- You will identify and engage talented individuals who can contribute meaningfully to teams at Unity
- Build a pipeline of top talent through direct sourcing
- Qualify potential candidates for technical fit
- Collaborate with other sourcers throughout the world
- Work closely with hiring managers, recruiting & HR leadership, and in house recruiters
- Authentic passion for people, and experience of challenging sourcing for all levels of talent
- Have at least 1 year of technical sourcing experience
- You have the ability to build and maintain a long-term pipeline for hard-to-fill roles
- Experience with diversity and inclusion sourcing strategy and hiring and/or have a passion for making a difference
- Experience using Recruiting Software, websites, boolean searches and advanced sourcing techniques to manage candidate pipelines, talent pool and analyze data to create insights
- Excellent communication skills - to deliver complex information effectively, and engage colleagues from around the world within Unity
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, giving content creators around the world the tools to create rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. Our 800+ person engineering team keeps Unity at the bleeding-edge of technology by working alongside partners such as Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms.
Apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employment opportunities without regard to race, color, sex (including gender identity, sexual orientation, and pregnancy) , age , national origin, religion, veteran status, disability, genetic information , or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law.