Sound Programmer [Assassin's Creed Mirage] (F/H/NB)
3 days ago
You will be part of the Bordeaux studio and join the production team of one of our flagship franchises. As part of the AAA project's Audio team, you will be responsible for the development and optimization of the game's audio engine.
In this context, your tasks will include:
- Be the project main technical contact for the integration of the game's sound, from pre-production to delivery,
- Integrate, maintain and optimize the Wwise audio middleware in our game engine,
- Develop audio related features in partnership with the game designers and sound designers,
- Collaborate with the technical sound designers for the development of plug-ins and interfaces for the audio engine,
- Support the audio debugging of the game.
- You have a degree in programming (engineering school, university or equivalent), and you have a first significant experience in engine or gameplay programming in the video game industry, ideally on audio issues,
- You have excellent knowledge of C++ and object-oriented programming,
- You know the constraints of real time programming, memory management and multithreading,
- You are interested in sound and audio in general,
- You are autonomous and proactive and know how to work in a team,
- Your command of English allows you to work in an international environment.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
- Phone Interview with our recruters
- Online technical test
- Teams Interview with our internal teams
- Final interview with the project manager
If your application is not retained, you will receive a negative answer. According to the sanitary measures related to COVID-19, all interviews will be held by visioconference and every employee can partially work from home.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences, we value diversity at our company and do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status. All personal informations will be treated as confidential according to the Employment Equity act.
Check out this guide to help you with your application, and learn about our actions to encourage more diversity and inclusion.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Ubisoft Bordeaux works with passion on the biggest AAA's and aims to offer the best gaming experiences for our players. Today, our studio counts more than 420 talents from 15 different nationalities and is working on licenses such as Assassin’s Creed, Rainbow Six, Beyond Good & Evil 2, but also on mobile games, as well as exciting technologies with Harbour team, our Ubisoft's online service group, the Streaming team and with La Forge which seeks to validate the value of technological innovations.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.