16 days ago
Amber Bucharest is looking for a talented Sound Engineer to create original pieces of artwork .
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Design, implement, and debug audio systems for game development.
- Develop and improve audio integration with the game.
- Collaborate with producers and animators
- Responsible for documenting audio systems
- Provide oversight during live productions
- Plan the sound production for the game and ensure the follow up of the milestones.
- Influence overall project design & ideas, participating since prototyping phases.
- Make high quality audio samples.
- Apply music theory and concepts as part of his working audio designs.
- Implement of all types of audio assets using proprietary tools and systems.
- Experience as a Sound engineer or similar position.
- Excellent knowledge of industry standard audio tools (i.e. Reaper, Nuendo, Pro-Tools, Cubase, etc.).
- Familiarity with a variety of Audio Middleware applications (Wwise, FMOD, etc.)
- Good knowledge of game audio techniques and audio production fundamentals.
- Excellent knowledge of game engines (Unreal and Unity).
- Familiarity with version control software (Git, Perforce, etc.).
- Team player who is able to share his/her ideas with others.
- Highly motivated, with a passion for audio and video games.
- Excellent computer skills and attention to detail.
- Strong communication and active listening.
Nice to have
- Bachelor's degree Computer Science.
- A fun and dynamic industry where you can make a difference.
- Professional and friendly work environment.
- Awesome and talented colleagues.
- Support from all your teammates.
- Access to training and learning programs.
- An attractive salary package with private medical services.
Amber is a game development agency built by a collective of artisans residing in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Bucharest, Botosani, Guadalajara, Montreal, Taipei, which delivers a reference solution for creative work in interactive entertainment. The agency offers a full range of turn-key product development solutions, including concept-to-delivery game production, live operations, co-development and studio services. Amber is structured as a network of studios with different specializations, which retains over 900 staff around the world. Established in 2013, the agency earned the trust of some of most important players in the games space, such Disney, NBC Universal, Paradox, Rovio, That Game Company, and Raw Fury, among many others.
More details at www.amberstudio.com
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.