We are looking for a Sound Designer to join our amazing team. An ideal candidate who enjoys getting involved in gameplay design and making audio, helping us to build our next unannounced AAA game.
- Advanced sound design skills for video games.
- Advanced knowledge in a DAW (Digital Audio Workstation), preferably Reaper/Logic/Protools.
- Advanced studio and outdoor recording skills.
- Advanced knowledge in audio mixing and post-production.
- Good organizational skills.
- Basic knowledge of Fmod and Wwise middlewares.
- Basic knowledge of Unreal Engine.
- Design, implement and mix high-quality sound effects and other audio for videogames.
- Design work with both libraries and by sourcing your own material.
- Actively communicate and coordinate with multiple development departments to ensure that all sound needs are covered.
- Participate in the development and improvement of the audio production pipeline.
- Troubleshoot audio issues.
- Create and maintain audio technology documentation.
- VR Audio experience (3D audio specialization, Google resonance, others).
- Programming knowledge (C++, Unreal Engine - blueprints)
Benefits (*Some benefits vary by location)
- Competitive salary.
- Flexible working hours.
- 15 paid vacation days.
- Medical and dental benefits.
- Well-being programs.
- Family-friendly working environment.
- A no-crunch employer. We believe in maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
Note 1: It's mandatory to attach a link to your reel or portfolio.
Note 2: TG headquarters are located in Bogotá, Colombia; nevertheless, you can work remotely, so you do not need to live in Bogota to apply.