Sound Designer (M/F)
Lyon Auvergne-Rhône-Alpes fr
12 days ago
Ubisoft Ivory Tower is looking for a passionate and experienced Sound Designer to join our Audio Team. From idea to final implementation into the game, you will be involved in many aspects of game audio development, like crafting sound for vehicles, gameplay and UI, and cinematics.
- Create original audio content to support artistic, creative and design visions of the game
- Collaborate with other team members to ensure the correct implementation of audio in the game using proprietary tools and systems
- Design audio features, systems, and new processes for audio by working alongside the audio programmer when needed, taking into consideration technical and performance constraints.
- Ensure the audio mix consistency, proceed with test and debug
- Work closely with the Lead Sound Designer to ensure that goals are achieved in time and form following established production processes
- Write the documentation related to his topics
- Minimum 3 years of experience in audio for video games
- Demonstrated creative and technical achievements in sound design.
- Fluent in English
- Experience working with commercial or proprietary audio and implementation tools
- Solid experience with audio editing tools and plugins (Reaper, Pro Tools, Cubase, Ableton, etc.)
- Good knowledge of studio audio hardware and recording techniques
- Ability to quickly learn new tools and skills
- Great aesthetic sense and creativity
- Ability to understand and extend a vision
- Highly motivated and able to work well individually and as part of a collaborative team
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Passion for games and audio
- Experience working with Wwise
- Background in music theory or production
- Experience in vehicles sound design
- Remuneration according to the experience
- Vacation bonus
- Profit-sharing and participation agreement
- Four free games and eight concert tickets with discount per year
Ubisoft Ivory Tower is committed to creating an inclusive work environment that reflects the diversity of our player community. We are an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.
Ubisoft is a leading producer, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment products worldwide and has grown considerably through a strong and diversified line-up of products and partnerships. Ubisoft has development studios in 28 countries and sells video games in more than 55 countries around the globe. We are committed to delivering high-quality, cutting-edge video game titles to players. In our studio in Lyon, we are working on products like The Crew, The Crew 2.