Sound Designer - Internship
10 days ago
With multiple awards to our name, Larian Studios has proven that we’re dedicated to delivering high-quality role-playing games. We engage our players on every level with combat, exploration, puzzles, dialogue… and sound design. To take our upcoming games to new and greater heights, we’re looking for an experienced and passionate Sound Designer.
- Design, implement and mix high-quality sound effects.
- Work together with the Larian Studios audio team.
- Record and create new sound effects and ambient tracks on demand.
- Participate in the development and improvement of the audio production pipeline.
- Active communication with multiple development departments to ensure that all sound needs are covered, at industry-leading quality levels.
- Experience with Wwise.
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Fast learner, who feels equally comfortable learning from other team members as sharing his/her knowledge with them.
- Organized and adaptable.
- Available to work in the office of Larian Studios in Quebec City, Canada.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Experience with Reaper.
- Experience with music implementation.
- Passionate gamer.