This job might no longer be available.
Sound Design Intern
25 days ago
ZeniMax Online Studios is seeking a Sound Design Intern to work with the Audio Team and the rest of the development staff to support the creation and integration of game audio within our AAA titles. We are looking for someone with a passion for audio, a love of gaming, an unbridled sense of creativity, and the ability to synthesize those things with drive and focus.
- Undertake mentorship from lead sound designers, learning the tools and techniques of top-tier sound design work for AAA games
- Immersion in the development environment and culture of a world-class game studio, gaining an understanding of workflow pipelines, cross-discipline team interactions, and more
- Develop the ability to convert abstract direction into sonic reality
- Execute on audio tasks with ever-increasing sophistication over the life of the internship
- Basic knowledge of audio recording, editing, processing, and mixing
- Some experience with Wwise or similar game audio middleware
- Available for a full-time internship for a 3-month period
- Excellent organization and communication skills
- Must be self-motivated, able to manage and track one's own workload, and able to maintain a schedule
- Degree in related audio field preferred (film/game sound design, music, audio engineering, etc.)
- Proficient in the Windows work environment, including knowledge of MS Word, MS Excel and other Windows software
Applicant Privacy Notice
ZeniMax Media California Applicant Privacy Notice
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.