5 days ago
Job Posting TitleSolutions/Software Architect
SummaryThe Solution Architect will be a forward-thinking role that can inspire where the design and architecture should go next so to position the System7000 for the future and to deliver the roadmap. The contribution of this role is expected to broadly reach innovations that significantly impact the product, security, architecture of the System7000 roadmap on-prem and cloud based, and to resolve significant and unique production, deployment issues.
This will be the primary expert on multiple product areas, mature and new technologies and has unique digital knowledge performance measurements and security expertise. The role will be accountable for critical areas of new and matured functionality in System7000 roadmap releases, and will use judgment in determining what methods, techniques and evaluation criteria to employ.
What you'll do
- Use judgment in determining what technology, development methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria to employ
- Work continuously on strategic platforms and propose technical, security, quality strategy and roadmaps for the future
- Come up with broadly reaching innovations on a continuous basis so to create a strong and robust technical framework
- Must be able to communicate proactively and effectively to different kinds of audiences, including executives, customers, and non-technical stakeholders
- Must have excellent communication and documentation skills, able to work independently and be team oriented.
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in one of the following: Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Electronics, or a related field. Preferably a Master’s in one of these disciplines.
- Experience: Requires a minimum of eight years’ experience in building enterprise class solutions using digital, web and cutting-edge server technologies. Should have delivered solutions end to end.
- Experience in operating systems, communication protocols and networking.
- Knowledge of hardware, software and application design and architecture.
- Knowledge and experience on Analytics Libraries, Reporting and Tools.
- Exposure to Cloud Platforms: AWS and Azure.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.