This job might no longer be available.
Plantation, FL, United States
6 months ago
The Solutions Engineer will support our new Solutions Team within our sales organization. The role is responsible for delivering, deploying, and supporting technology tools by developing and maintaining productive relationships with key clients, stakeholders, and technology partners to facilitate cross-organizational communications and transparency. The Solutions Engineer will be a strategic role that will work in partnership to set the vision and direction for the teams they support. Additionally, they will lead a collective of technical and functional experts who assist field teams in executing deals and creating pipelines across all solutions.
- Provide oversight and direction to the technology operations team responsible for supporting and driving usage for existing platforms
- Develop effective rollout strategies for new programs and platforms
- Optimize processes to drive business benefit
- Work closely with leadership to strategize on new programs and processes
- Lead the integration of functionality and data through a process
- Optimize end user competency and business process execution
- Drive application maturity and increase effective deployment
- 5-7+ years of experience leading technical teams across multi-layered technology solutions organization
- Strong problem solving, influencing, conflict resolution and decision-making skills
- Operate in a fast-moving start-up environment
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Energetic and collaborative team player who feeds off of goal setting and achievement
- A track record of building consensus and delivering high-impact initiatives
- Ability to support multiple projects and complex work streams
- Fearless curiosity, ownership, and accountability
- BA/BS from an accredited university required.
- All your information will be kept confidential according to Equal Employment Opportunities guidelines.