Software Engineer, Mobile Solutions (Android / iOS)
1 year ago
’s leading marketing software platform provides app developers with a powerful, integrated set of solutions to solve their mission-critical functions like user acquisition, monetization and measurement. AppLovin is headquartered in Palo Alto, California with several offices globally.
AppLovin was named one of the Hottest Adtech Companies of 2021 by Business Insider, as well as a Certified Great Place to Work in 2021 and 2022. The San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal awarded AppLovin one of the Bay Area’s Best Places to Work in 2019, 2020, and 2021. Our team members are regularly recognized for their work and leadership, including recent award wins in Business Insider’s Rising Stars of Adtech 2022, Glassdoor’s Top CEOs 2019, and the 2021 Women in Content Marketing Awards.
We are seeking a motivated engineer to join the team responsible for AppLovin's core mobile SDK products which reach 410+ million users daily. The team is highly technical and unbureaucratic. You will have opportunities to channel your creativity and have a direct impact on the company's bottom line. We are an established industry leader with an innovative startup culture - we are looking for people who are hard-working, talented, and know how to have fun.
- Own the integration process for AppLovin's stack of products
- Collaborate with stakeholders and some of the largest app publishers in the world to resolve technical issues
- Develop features for our adapters, tools, and potentially SDKs on both Android and iOS
- Design automated and manual QA test strategies
- Participate in code reviews to continuously improve engineering skills
- Experience with Android and/or iOS development
- Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in Computer Science or related field
- Experience or interest in AdTech and/or game development is a plus
- Familiarity with cross-platform solutions such as Unity, Cocos2dx, React Native, etc. is a plus
- Familiarity with CI and unit testing is a plus
AppLovin is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to race, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, medical condition, religion, marital status or veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.