Solutions Engineer, Media & Entertainment
Brighton, United Kingdom
10 days ago
Unity’s EMEA Solution Engineering team are looking for a Software Engineer to help solve customer problems across multiple platforms within the Media and Entertainment space.
Join an existing team as part of the Solution Engineering organisation. Providing a technical understanding of Unity’s engine features and services to our customers and partners.
Our customers create everything from small mobile applications to Virtual Production realtime rigs and immersive multi-user mixed reality experiences.
You will be key in helping to grow our Media and Entertainment business through connecting with a variety of customers (from Film through to Visual Effects and Digital Agencies), helping discover pain points, and assisting the Sales team close business opportunities.
Operating on the front lines, meeting the most creative studios using cutting edge Unity. You’ll gain insights into the latest developments and discussing exciting new projects on unreleased hardware. A great opportunity to learn, help creators develop amazing experiences and see beautiful parts of Europe.
- Provide technical business solutions to studios who are planning or already using Unity to develop their immersive and entertainment applications
- Support the business development team to help close business opportunities
- Provide product feedback to Research and Development and Product Management internal teams
- Build fun professional working relationships with customers
- Travel to customers studios and attend industry conferences
- C# Scripting
- Experience with Unity
- Experience developing and releasing on XR devices
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills
- Up to 50% Travel
- Experience developing games for PC/Mobile platforms
- Experience with profiling and optimisation best practices
- Experience with other realtime Game Engines
- Python Scripting
- Additional written and spoken languages
Who We Are
Unity is the creator of the world’s most widely-used real-time 3D (RT3D) development platform, providing content creators around the world with the tools they need to build rich, interactive 2D, 3D, VR and AR experiences. In fact, apps made with Unity reach 2.7 billion devices worldwide, and were installed more than 24 billion times in the last 12 months.
The global engineering team keeps Unity at the forefront of technology and — working alongside partners like Magic Leap, Google, Facebook, Oculus and Microsoft — ensures optimized support for the latest technology and platforms. Unity is powering the real-time revolution, expanding beyond games and breaking into other industries including automotive, film, architecture, engineering, construction and more.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.