Solutions Engineer - APAC
12 days ago
Who we are:
Chartboost is the leading in-app monetization and programmatic advertising platform. We reach a global audience of over 700 million monthly active users and process over 90 billion monthly advertising auctions. The Chartboost SDK is one the most widely integrated mobile ad SDKs and through the Chartboost Exchange, Ad Network, DSP and other services, we empower mobile app developers to build businesses, while connecting advertisers to highly engaged audiences.
Chartboost is the leader in mobile game advertising. We provide game developers with a wide array of products to empower their business and help them grow. Behind the scenes is a very complex and robust system with a lot of moving parts. This role needs to understand all pieces of the Chartboost platform and diagnose even the smallest issue. Time will be split between writing code to develop tools and working with developers and internal customers. Chartboost has many clients with all levels of proficiency and we pride ourselves on providing a high level of service to all clients. The goal of this role is to continue providing and improving our world class support to game developers.
Impact you will make:
- Help new developers integrate with Chartboost; set up and test their campaigns to serve their specific needs.
- Build and maintain internal tools to help solve technical problems and make Chartboost more efficient.
- Have a strong understanding of adtech, Chartboost, and our technology stack.
- Understand customer needs and work with product and engineering to make it happen.
- Dive into client reported issues and determine the root cause.
- Communicate best practices to mitigate future issues.
- Test reported bugs and new features.
- Write ad-hoc scripts and apps to handle various customer needs.
Who you are:
- You are proficient in 1 or 2 coding languages.
- You have extensive experience managing complex problems.
- You’ve built tools to facilitate tasks, improve efficiency, or solve problems.
- You've worked with mobile technologies and are familiar with Java or Objective-C/Swift.
- You are great with data and have experience with MySQL, MS-SQL, or equivalent.
- You understand networking, its pitfalls, and why that's important in this business.
- You are well-versed in Mac OS (bonus:UNIX).
- You know how to prioritize and triage, but you still don't forget about the little guy.
- You love learning, love helping people, and you want to get people excited to use Chartboost.
- You've admired the Nordstrom, Apple, and Ritz Carlton service ethos.
- 4-year technical degree in engineering or equivalent experience.
Bonus to have:
- You have experience integrating and troubleshooting mobile SDKs.
- You've already built your own mobile game or app and it’s live in an app store.
- You've worked in the user acquisition space and understand CTR, IR, and eCPM.
- You've won awards for being awesome in some way at other jobs or during school.
- Annual health check-up reimbursement
- Quarterly team building activities
- Annual offsite - a chance to spend some quality time with your team outside the office!
- Company sponsored lunch
- Commuter program
- Holiday celebrations for Spring Festival, Dragon Boat Festival, and Mid-Autumn Festival
More about us:
We are proud of the product we've built and appreciate the impact it has on other people's businesses and lives. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new and grow. We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions and always design with the user in mind. Sounds like a fit? Join us, and be part of the team that will change the future of mobile gaming!
We are an equal opportunity employer — we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and make our hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.