20 days ago
Job Posting TitleSolutions Architect
SummaryWe're pioneers in our field and relentless in our pursuit of excellence. Aristocrat is an ideas company at heart, which means innovation is embedded into every aspect of our business. Whether we're designing sleek new cabinets, premium game content or award-winning systems, we apply fresh thinking and creativity to deliver the world's greatest gaming experience, every day.
The Aristocrat family strongly believes in a People First culture, Diversity, and Inclusion. Come thrive with a company offering great benefits, comprehensive training, recognition and rewards for hard work, strong support from teammates, and a career path where you are in charge. Become part our today and join our team Bringing Joy to Life Through the Power of Play!
What You'll Do
We are looking for a technology evangelist who will be responsible for designing and leading product development that aligns with Aristocrat’s strategic product roadmap. You will lead implementation of solutions that will improve the current product performance, quality, processes and standards.
You will be the primary expert on multiple product areas, mature and new technologies and have unique digital knowledge performance measurements and security expertise.
Specifically you will:
- Drive architecture around new product features and ensuring that designs are in alignment with technology roadmap
- Take technical ownership of the product engineering and quality
- Collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams to deliver end-to-end products and features
- Provide functional, design, and code reviews in related areas of expertise
- Participate in defining technical product requirements and high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality and integration with existing systems/platforms
- Participate in the implementation of solutions that will improve the current product performance, quality, processes and standards
- Mentor and guide team members with technical skills
- Recommend design solutions and hardware requirements that align with product business value
What We're Looking For
- Experience in a Solutions Architect role for large enterprise level software projects
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field would be highly regarded
- Knowledge and experience on Analytics Libraries, Reporting and Tools
- Exposure to Microservices and Cloud Base Application Architecture
- An understanding of Latest Queuing and Caching Technologies
- Excellent knowledge of Object-Oriented Design Principles, SOA, Restful services, API design & development and Design Patterns.
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.