Solution Specialist M365
2 days ago
As a Solution Specialist, you will join the Enterprise Business Solutions team of Ubisoft and will take part in major structuring projects to increase expertise and knowledge sharing, while improving and promoting usage of Microsoft 365.
In this role, you will work with all levels of the business: communities, job families, projects, studios and subsidiaries.
- Recommend the best methodologies and tools from Microsoft 365 services;
- Resolve issues brought up on Microsoft 365 by end users, monitor issues reported by Microsoft 365 and share/document the resolution;
- Assess and test new features/services provided by Microsoft 365;
- Analyze business needs and processes;
- Open cases with Microsoft if the issue cannot be handled at Ubisoft level;
- Develop and design out of the box solutions and provide solution documentation;
- Provide training and support for administrators and users as well as visual and written content;
- Coordinate the deployment of solutions with IT partners.
- Strong experience with Microsoft 365 services including, but not limited to: Teams, SharePoint Online, Planner, OneDrive and Power Platform;
- Ability to analyze and synthesize business processes in an effective way;
- Ability to translate technical information and make it accessible to non-technical users;
- Ability to search the information and/or solution while being flexible and autonomous;
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS and/or SPFx;
- Bilingual oral and written, comprehension of French and English.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Creating the unknown since 1997. At Ubisoft Montreal, we’re united by a common goal: to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We develop iconic franchises that engage millions around the world, like Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Rainbow Six, Watch Dogs – and, well, we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet.
Our biggest strength is – and always will be – our people: the immensely talented team members surrounding, supporting, and producing the high-quality games that have made our studio what it is today.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection: an environment with a variety of voices, identities, backgrounds, experiences, and perspectives. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
Here, our shared desire to dream big, take risks, and constantly improve contributes to the innovation and boundary-pushing that ultimately leads to our collective success.