Solution Architect (Python)
16 days ago
The Game Grids team develops microservices for WOT Blitz and other mobile games that are constantly being developed and supplemented based on new needs.
In view of the increasing volume of tasks associated with integration with a number of projects and services, as well as the implementation of our own projects, we would like to strengthen our team with Solution Architect.
What will you do?
- Design new components of the Game Grids system.
- Determine the internal structure of these components, as well as the format of external interfaces.
- Define technology stack for new components.
- Determine the ways of interaction between the components of the system.
- Select the necessary tools from existing solutions or design new ones.
- Conduct architectural supervision of the development.
- Analyze and fix performance issues with current solutions.
- Participate in meetings with the customer, conduct an architectural review of business requirements.
- Coordinate the architecture throughout the subsequent life cycle of the system.
- Maintain system documentation and keep it up to date.
- Preparation of organizational and technical regulations, agreements, code styles.
What are we looking for?
- Strong knowledge of Python.
- Experience in designing microservice systems
- RPC/HTTP(S) protocols.
- Capability to design web application servers from scratch
- Understanding of messaging systems and their features.
- Good knowledge of database types.
- Have practical experience in system design.
- Have strategic thinking.
- Attentiveness, responsibility, ability to make quick decisions.
- Good communication skills.
- Stress tolerance.
- At least Intermediate level of English.
- 2+ years of experience as a Solution Architect.
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Capacity to work with high load
- Experience with AWS services (DynamoDB, SQS, RDS, MemoryDB).
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 15 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.