Solution Architect, MFG
16 days ago
What makes us Epic?
At the core of Epic’s success are talented, passionate people. Epic prides itself on creating a collaborative, welcoming, and creative environment. Whether it’s building award-winning games or crafting engine technology that enables others to make visually stunning interactive experiences, we’re always innovating.
Being Epic means being a part of a team that continually strives to do right by our community and users. We’re constantly innovating to raise the bar of engine and game development.
Discipline at Epic
What we do
We drive adoption and usage for Unreal Engine and provide our customers with the tools and support to make amazing visual projects in the Unreal Engine.
What You’ll Do
You will work as a Solution Architect in the Manufacturing vertical of our Unreal Engine business development and sales group for the Americas. In this role, you will work with customers and potential customers to help them understand the value of the Unreal Engine. You will assess project needs and offer them support tools both online and in-person.
In this role, you will
What We’re Looking For
- Hands-on experience using the Unreal Engine in manufacturing industries
- 4+ years in a customer-facing role (e.g. Sales, Support, Training), ideally supervising projects or as a project lead or similar experience dealing with internal or external stakeholders
- 4+ years of experience in Manufacturing
- Extensive experience with Manufacturing softwares and workflow
- Demonstrated ability to exhibit amazing problem solving skills daily, viewing each new problem as an opportunity for success
- Track record of approaching challenges creatively and methodically, seeing them through to final resolution
- Ability to communicate with varying levels of stakeholders and build relationships effectively
- Willingness to travel up to 30-40%
Epic Job + Epic Benefits = Epic Life
Our intent is to cover all things that are medically necessary and improve the quality of life. We pay for 100% of the premiums for both you and your dependents. We offer coverage for Medical, Dental, Vision HRA, Long Term Disability, AD&D and Life Insurance, 401k.
All Epic employees enjoy drinks, snacks, and lunches every day, free of charge - and we offer plenty of annual celebrations for employees and family members to show the love we have for our people. Additionally, each year, we celebrate the Epic family with company-wide paid breaks, generous paid time off, and recognize individuals for 7 years of employment with a paid sabbatical - we think our people are pretty awesome!
Like what you hear? Come be a part of something Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.