Software Verification Project Manager [Ubisoft Connect]
1 month ago
Ubisoft Connect is the ecosystem of player services for Ubisoft games across all platforms. It aims at giving the best environment for all players to enjoy their games and connect with each other on any device.
We’re looking for a Software Verification Project Manager to join us at Ubisoft Connect. In this role you will be owning and leading the Quality Control and Quality Assurance for Ubisoft Connect globally. Our teams within this area are based in Malmö, Montreal, Paris, Düsseldorf and Kiev.
You’ll lead the teams responsible for verification of Ubisoft Connect across all platforms globally. You will supervise and work closely with the Quality Assurance Leads for each team. You and your teams will work close to the game-teams verifying Ubisoft Connect features running in games.
This is a permanent position based in Malmö Sweden and requires working onsite. We kindly ask you to apply with your CV and message to the hiring manager/cover letter in English. Applications will be reviewed whilst the job-ad is posted.
- Planning test activities based on milestones, gates and releases
- Gate keep branches and making recommendation for launches
- Facilitating Triages
- Owning, driving and maintaining the test plans and cases
- Coaching your teams to constantly improve test cases
- Coordinating and planning with test teams on what, when and how to test
- Suggesting processes and tools for efficient testing
- Owning and driving the roadmap for test automation and driving requirements towards development teams
You as a person
You have the capacity to deliver strong ownership and commitment by being thorough, result-oriented and team-spirited. Since you will be working with different teams in a multicultural set-up, we believe you are an excellent communicator and have the ability to get things done by collaboration and coaching.
Besides the above we’re looking for someone aligned with our core values and the following skills and experience:
- Proven work experience in Quality Assurance and Quality Control
- Experience of suggesting and driving improvement projects within quality and verification
- Knowledge in GitLab, Jira/Confluence, Xray, Zephyr or TestRail
- It is a plus if you have Project Management or Agile certifications
- It is a plus if you are a gamer and have an understanding of the community
- It is a plus if you have former professional experience from the gaming industry
Longing to be part of a fun, creative, and passionate workplace? We can offer you this and more in an open and friendly environment where you will work with some of the best craftsmen in the industry. Are you up for it? Come aboard for the ride!
Massive Entertainment is a premier producer of games and interactive entertainment for the global market. The studio is located in Malmö, Sweden, and fully owned by Ubisoft, the world’s third-largest independent video game publisher. We are more than 650 people from 45+ different countries working together to produce major titles such as World in Conflict, Far Cry 3, Tom Clancy’s The Division, and our latest Avatar Project.
We value diversity at Massive, promote a family-friendly culture and a gender-balanced work environment, where equal opportunities play a meaningful role in the day-to-day operations of our studio.
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original & memorable entertainment experiences. We build worlds that are a playground for the imagination, offering moments of surprise, fun, and adventure as well as opportunities for learning and self-discovery.
At Ubisoft, you’ll grow and collaborate with highly talented teams from around the world. Our massively friendly work environment will inspire you to go above and beyond to create experiences and brands people will fall in love with.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.