Software Tester - Unreal Engine (Contract)
Cary, NC United States of America
7 days ago
Epic Games is looking for an onsite contract Software Tester. The person in this role should be an innovative problem-solver who thrives on asking the tough questions; they should be willing and excited to constantly push their limits and continue learning in their field.
- Executing test cases with attention to detail to help ensure the quality of Unreal Engine 4
- Thoroughly investigating and analyzing issues to find root causes
- Writing clear and concise steps to reproduce in a bug report
- Communicating and escalating the impact of issues that are blocking or critical
- Experience working with Unreal Engine 4
- 1+ years of experience as a Tester for games or software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Skilled troubleshooter
- Experience with Consoles, Mobile Devices or VR hardware
- Experience identifying gaps in test coverage
This is going to be Epic!