Software Tester - EOS (Contract)
Cary, NC United States of America
8 days ago
Epic Games is looking for an onsite contract Quality Assurance Tester to join the Epic Games Online QA team. The person in this role will be interested in asking tough questions, be willing and excited to learn constantly, and innovate to solve problems. If you are interested in working with cutting edge technology, have exemplary communication skills, and would like to be a proactive contributor in reviewing functionality changes, then we’d like to talk to you!
The person in this role will be responsible for the following:
● Creating and documenting excellent test cases
● Running, executing, and understanding test cases with attention to detail
● Identifying, recording and verifying defects
● Solve problems through collaboration with the rest of the Epic Games Store team.
● Communicate issues and escalate if needed by understanding “bigger picture”
The ideal candidate will have a mix of the qualifications below:
● You have experience logging defects in bug tracking systems such as Jira
● You have a computer science background
● You are familiar with Windows, Mac, and Android operating systems
● You have successfully worked within a group to achieve a timeline driven project
● You are experienced in testing software within a structured QA team
● You have experience in verification of logged bugs
● You have an understanding of the software development life cycle and how testing applies
● You have minor scripting or programming experience
If you’d like to be part of a team that enables our backend systems and tools to be used to run the Unreal Engine and make games, then we’d like to talk to you. Please submit your resume and we’ll be in touch soon.
This is going to be Epic!