This job might no longer be available.
Tel Aviv District, Israel
7 months ago
Magic Leap is an eclectic group of people who share a magical vision of the future. And we’re growing.
Our mission is to harmonize people and technology to create a better, more unified world. Our vision is to amplify the best parts of you and to advance the human spirit.
As a vulnerability researcher, your role will be to find security weaknesses in the company's products and make sure the company code is of high quality through the use and development of various tools.
- Find vulnerabilities in all of the software stack developed by ML.
- Create and maintain large scale Fuzzing systems.
- Stay up to date with new vulnerabilities, attack and exploitation methods.
- Make sure the critical parts of the system are up to date against the latest attacks.
- 3+ years of reverse code engineering.
- Experience with writing code in assembly, Python and C/C++.
- Experience with a dis-assembler for vulnerability research (IDA Pro).
- Experience with modern exploitation methods.
- Experience developing Linux/Windows kernel drivers.
- Excellent familiarity with Windows internals or Linux internals.
- Understand network protocols TCP/IP.
- Highly motivated and creative individual.
- Relevant industry experience as a vulnerability researcher or equivalent.
- Experience with hardware vulnerability exploitation
- Experience with TEE environments
- Experience with Multi-Processor designs
- Bachelor's degree in computer science/ math.