Software Security Architect
25 days ago
Job Posting TitleSoftware Security Architect
SummaryWe are looking for a Software Security Architect with expertise in Software Development Security, OAuth, Network Security, SDN, Certificates, Encryption, Data Security, Cyber Security tools and development methodologies. Strong emphasis on security, best practices, and industry leading security analysis/skills. Development skills is: C#, REST, Docker, Kubernetes, Angular, HTML 5 and other skills required to develop enterprise applications. The candidate will be responsible for architectural security designs and compliance in our developing of products and features and leading product development for client and server functionality that aligns with Aristocrat’s strategic product roadmap with a focus on security designs, implementations, and best practices. This role will interact with our InfoSec team directly. The candidate will lead implementation of solutions that will improve the current product security, performance, quality, processes, and standards. As a Software Security Architect, you will be responsible for ensuring that designs are in alignment with system’s technical roadmap. You will mentor and guide Associate Software Architects, Sr. and non-Sr. Software engineers.
What you'll do
- Function as the liaison between Architecture, Development and InfoSec.
- Develop software security best practices and implementations.
- Outline and craft a comprehensive security/development practice.
- Work directly with corporate InfoSec to ensure synergy and alignment with global security needs.
- Perform complex analysis, consulting and providing recommendations to internal clients.
- Works with Software Architects, Product Managers, product developers, subject matter experts and others on system architecture and interface development.
- Defines technical product requirements and creates high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality and integration with existing systems/platforms.
- Provide architectural designs/blueprints and technical leadership to development and InfoSec teams
- Participate in scrum processes like estimating, grooming, standups, code reviews, test case reviews etc.
- Develop strategies to realize significant cost savings with reusability and solve issues of software quality.
- Supports the development of strategy, frameworks, best practices and patterns for the development organization.
- Troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Reviewing current system security measures and recommending and implementing enhancements
- Solid understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, authorization and security
- Experience implementing multi-factor authentication, single sign-on, identity management or related technologies
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information systems management or related field
- Expert level of Cyber Security experience.
- Expert level of software security and development practices and implementations.
- Recommended a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience with Casino Management Systems and Casino Operations.
- Requires a minimum of 5 years’ experience acting as an architect for large enterprise level software projects.
- Knowledge of APM tools like Prometheus/Grafana is preferred.
- Experience with Enterprise Service Bus designs, development, and implementation.
- Experience with Micro Service Architecture design, development and implementation.
- Experience in SDLC processes, architectural patterns, and development frameworks.
- Experience in modeling environments such as Unified Modeling Language (UML), and at least one EA modeling tool is also required.
- Must have strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates an extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must have strong communication skills, able to work independently and be team oriented.
- Obtain Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.